Saturday, February 26, 2011

RECAP OF THE WEEK

Well disappointingly no 9 month check up this past monday. The pediatrition has the flu so we were bumped to next week. So this means im gonna have to take all the babies to the doctor by myself with no help. yea!!! (sarcasm)
On tuesday the physical therapist came and did some great stretches and really worked with Landon and Adalynn. Adalynn was sick so she wasnt really in the mood to cooperate. She was running a slight fever and had some vomiting, but that has thankfully gone away now. Marek has been having diarrhea, vomiting, and loss of appetite; but he too is feeling better with only the diarrhea remainging. My husband also had this "crap" thing for a few days too. lol
Of course you saw that Landon got his helmet on Wednesday. He had taken to it much better than i expected. He doesnt seem bothered at all by it. And i must say, he looks pretty cute in it. I was however alittle disappointed in the design. I thought the skull and crossbones were going to be smaller in size. Anyways......
Memaw came in wednesday and has been helping with the kiddos. We really have just been cleaning alittle and lounging mostly. I did finally go through the closet and drawers and boxed up all the 3-6 month clothes. Now we are restocked with 6 and 6-9 month clothes-- and there is thankfully no shortage there.
I myself really enjoyed this week. I was able to go out with friends 3 times this week! That never happens. I am usually lucky to get out once in 3 weeks, so thank you Mom! Going out every now and then keeps me sane and i feel more loving towards the babies. So moms GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment