Monday, September 9, 2013

Landon & Addy finally start school

 
To say these two were excited about school is an understatement. It is all they have been talking about, and the tears at seeing Marek go to school were quite comical. The day finally came, and I was actually a little stressed trying to get everything done on time. Of course pictures must be taken, but I had to plan the outfits, pack the lunches, and get their bags ready--oh wait I have to feed them breakfast too, and be at school on time?? How do mothers do this everyday? Maybe I was finding it harder since the triplets actually go to different schools at different times, but after two weeks I think I have finally gotten a manageable routine down.
 
 
Landon ran outside to take his photos. I guess they have figured out that when I take pictures, I like to use the front flower bed as a back drop. Ha ha


 
Adalynn wasn't quite as cheerful when it came to smiling for her pictures, but I guess a wink will do.




 
The dynamic duo can pull out the smiles when momma makes silly faces.


 
Its off the school we go.



 
They are in the Butterfly class with 14 total students. And I did find out that I have to provide snacks twice a month for everyone. Geez now I have to think of something creative since I can't send unhealthy stuff, and I live for creative projects like this. They had a great first day. I am very worried about their potty training. This is a strict preschool concerning potty training, and they will kick the kids out if they are not doing well. So far Landon has had no accident, but Adalynn has had one. She is the one I am most concerned about. Landon has been pooping in the potty for the last two weeks, but Addy refuses to. She will be devastated if she gets kicked out of school. Cross my fingers that she picks it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment