Monday, August 13, 2012

happiest poop ever

Never thought that I would be happy to see poop, but when your potty training daughter goes poop in the potty for the first time i was honestly surprised and so proud. We have been working with Addy peeing in the potty and really haven't even thought about the poop aspect of potty training. At three p.m she still had a dry pull-up when i set her on the potty. I typically leave the room while she goes potty, otherwise she gets distracted. If she says "yea" then she went potty. Today i heard her say "poo-poo" while on the potty, but i really didn't think anything about it. When i saw poop in the potty, i was like, "Where did that come from? Did you poo-poo?" I literally had to spread her butt cheeks for confirmation! lol So of course i rushed to get my camera to capture this momentous occasion. Before i could race back, i hear flushing and Landon saying, "bye-bye pee-pee." Damn! I really wanted a picture with the first poop. Grotesque i know! Call me sentimental for milestones. We wiped and took a pic of the next flush. Yea Adalynn, such a big girl!


Landon

Marek

1 comment: