Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NOVEMBER BEGINS

The last few days the weather has been absolutely wonderful. This is truly my favorite time of year. I love the changes in colors in the foliage as well as the upcoming holiday festivities. Yesterday the triplets and I had a picnic at the park followed by a trip to hobby lobby. I made a very pretty autumn wreath for my front door. We just had a custom border installed for our front flower bed, so i have been inspired to make the entrance prettier.

Marek will be having a MRI of his lumbar spine on Friday. He has been having chronic constipation for 7 months and due to dads family history of a tethered spinal cord and Addy already having her cord released there is a very small chance that Mareks constipation could be a tethered cord too. We are treating him with miralax and just hoping he is just ingesting too much dairy.







Landon and Marek

Marek and princess Adalynn



Mom and Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment