Monday, March 7, 2011

LAST WEEK

Landon gets one hour a day without his helmet on so I thought i would take advantage-sans helmet.

I may be biased, but he is so pretty. its not fair that a boy gets such beautiful dark eyelashes!

I didnt have a sitter for Marek so all three babies went to the helmet appointment. Adalynn received her initial consult and Landon had his looked at. It is horrible taking all three to a doctors appointment without help!

Adalynn was not happy during her fitting.

but mom got one good pic





1 comment:

  1. OMG, Jamie....Landon IS pretty!! They all look so different and yet have so many similarities. Landon and Adalynn look so much alike. He is so good with his helmet...I hope Princess is the same. Maybe you can get a hat for Marek so he doesn't feel left out (haha...) I hear those things do work great though...except for the head butts...

    ReplyDelete